Monday, May 12, 2008

Learn How To Build Custom Tiki Bars on a Low Budget...

If you, too, want to learn how to build custom tiki bars without stress and on a low budget in little as 7 days then you want to know about these hot custom tiki bar building tips and tricks that I just found out about.

I found out two things that are important to know when building custom tiki bars.

First, I thought about trying to figure it out on my own but I found out about these great free instructional custom tiki building videos and I highly recommend watching these videos if you are serious about your custom tiki bar plan.

The one problem I faced is I live in a cold climate and could not find the palm leaves I needed for the top. I ended up ordering the palm leaves for my custom tiki bar project for a great bargain price here.

I know custom tiki bars are not a real need but after a long hard day at the computer, I'm looking forward grabbing a coconut drink and a good tiki bar tv show and sitting out under my custom tiki bar and relax.

To me it's worth every penny I spent to get rid of the stress and every time I look at it I swell with pride having built the tiki bar myself.

If you are looking to add something to your backyard to give it that tropical tiki feel, I highly recommend build a custom tiki bar, complete with cabinets, ceiling fan, refrigerator and large enough to accommodate 5-6 people

I'm serious, that is how beautiful your project will turn out and you will have friends and neighbors asking you to build them one.

I wish you best luck in your custom tiki bars building projects and hope you enjoy watching these instructional videos to jump start your project.

Regards,

Cay Candies

No comments: